Our contact details
Name: Clare Broadbent
Phone Number: 00 44 7966 134158
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
What type of information we will collect have
We currently collect and process the following personal information:
• Your name,
• Your date of birth
• Your address
• The school or educational institution you attend
• Details of your parents or guardian
• Your relevant health history
Failing to provide the information may mean that you are unable to be or continue to be a member of the Club or participate in its activities.
How we get the information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons set out below.
The information you provide to us can be given in a number of ways but mainly:-
• When you complete your application to join the Club;
• When complete documents accessed through our site on Pitchero;
• Information provided through responses to newsletters or circulars;
• When you send us e-mails or make enquiries to the Club, its officers and managers; that contains such information or details of your views;
• When you provide information for competitions or tournaments that the Club may enter from time-to-time.
We will have that information for the following reasons:
• For the purpose of your membership of Dulwich Village Football Club
• For the management and administration of the Clubs affairs
• To comply with our obligations as Community Accredited Spots Club
• To comply with regulations of the Football Association and London Football Association and the Football Leagues to which the Club is affiliated.
We may also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources ain the following ways:
• Where there has been contact with your school or other educational institution
• From other associations, clubs or leagues which you may be affiliated to.
The Bases for Processing Your Data
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Because we have a legitimate interest and a vital interest in doing so;
(b) Because you have given your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
How We Use Your Information
We use the information that you have given us in order to comply with the requirements of the Football Association, the London Football Association, the leagues to which the Club is affiliated and for use in tournaments and competitions that the Club may enter.
We may share your information with Pitchero for maintaining the information regarding the numbers of members and their respective ages and teams or squads that they are assigned to.
The Club will share your information with the coaches and managers that have responsibilities for each of the Clubs teams or squads.
We may share your information with the Football Association, the London Football Association and the football leagues to which the Club is affiliated.
We may share information with the managers or coaches of teams against which the Club compete whether in league fixtures of in tournaments and competitions.
How we store your information
Your information is securely stored on the Pitchero Website at …and the Dulwich Village Football Club Website at …..
We keep your personal information and playing record whilst you are a member of the Club. When you cease to be a member of the Club we will remove your personal information kept in electronic format or on the Pitchero Website.
We may keep your personal information and details of your disciplinary record for [a period of 12 months] after you cease to be a member where the reason for this is relates to your conduct, disciplinary record or for non-payment of relevant fees.
We will then dispose your information by [permanently removing it from any electronic records and disposing of any hardcopy of the information.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
• Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
• Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
• Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
• Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
• Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
• Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113